Renew your membership
Please read the following page before starting your Renewal of Membership.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU START!
- REPS India membership is for a period of 12 months/24 months and expires on the last day of the month.
- In order to keep your membership status active with REPS India, you will have to renew your membership every year.
- Your profile will not be visible on REPS India website, post membership expiry.
- You will receive renewal reminder mail in the month preceding your membership expiry date.
- You will receive another renewal notification mail in the month following your membership expiry date.
- Membership renewed post expiry date, but within the following month will levy no penalty charges, but the next membership will get renewed only from last membership expiry date.
- If Membership is renewed after one month of the expiry date, penalty charge of Rs.1888 (GST Incl.) will be levied and the next membership will get renewed only from last membership expiry date.
- Eleven months, post Membership expiry date, you will not be able to renew your membership through REPS India Trainer login dashboard and will need to contact REPS India office.
To successfully complete your Renewal application, you MUST HAVE the following before you start. Any missing parts will delay the processing of your application.
Minimum 20 CPD points to be collected over the period of two years. If more than 20 CPD points have been achieved in two years, 5 points can be carried forward into the next year membership renewal period.
*CPD points to be gained through REPS India recognised CPD courses and training providers.
*Only upto maximum of 5 CPD points can be gained through REPS India recognised CPD online courses.
First Aid / CPR Certificate
Up to date First Aid/CPR Certificate from a recognised training provider is required.
Payment - Rs. 7198 (GST incl.) For 1 Year / Rs. 12237 (GST incl.) For 2 Years
Before REPS can complete your application, payment must be made. (cash, cheque or debit/credit card)